Henry Schein Halas is part of the Henry Schein Group of companies, the global leader in its field. In Australia, we are the leading supplier of Dental consumable products and the latest dental equipment and technologies. Sourced from quality manufacturers around the world we endeavour to provide our customers with the best possible product range.
Special Markets is a high performing dedicated team that services our large Corporate and Government customers. We are a fast growing, dynamic part of Henry Schein who commit to make a difference to our customers every day. If you have a passion for customers, enjoy a fast paced environment, can be an active member of our team and are looking for somewhere where there is plenty of room to grow – let’s meet!
To put it simply, the key requirement of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service.
As we are continually looking to improve our customer experience strategy, the key requirements can’t be defined within exhaustive lists.
However, as a start the core responsibilities and expectations are as follows:
- Receiving inbound telephone calls from Customers concerning orders, returns, order enquires, product enquiries, quotes, complaints and problem solving.
- Making outbound calls to Customers in relation to back orders, order progress, provision of alternatives, or any other call to support required to deliver excellence in customer service
- Process orders
- Tracking, monitoring and managing orders received via phone, e-mail/CRM case, Schein Online or EDI
- Customer portal administration
- Supports the Sales team with specific tasks relating to customer ordering and experience by a buddy system aligning to a State or Special Markets customer
- Supports the Special Markets team with specific tasks relating to improving the overall Special Markets business
- Champion CRM user
- As part of the Special Markets team must maintain excellent attitude and willingness to adapt to changes and continual improvement
- Maintain effective and efficient work processes and procedure complying with SOX reporting and ISO Auditing requirements
- Utilising an Integrated phone system and reporting tool
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a Dental environment (highly desirable)
- Dental nursing, laboratory, hygienist or any dental qualification (highly desirable but not essential)
- Computer literate with the entire Microsoft suite (essential)
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude aligned to the continuous improvement approach of our customer experience strategy