Henry Schein, the global leader it's field for all things Dentistry, in Australia, we are the leading supplier of Dental consumable products and the latest dental equipment and technologies. Sourced from quality manufacturers around the world we endeavour to provide our customers with the best possible product range.
Reporting to the Digital and Customer Experience (CX) Manager, Henry Schein are looking for an energetic and pragmatic Digital Graphic Design Manager to help support, develop and maintain a market leading digital strategy within our industry.
The role will involve the design and production of marketing communications for a range of projects across a range of technologies and display media, including eDMs, digital display advertising, social media and print media communications to drive branding and increase sales and market saturation.
This is a hands on role with supervisory responsibilities that will help to forge the future of Henry Schein's digital strategy.
• Innovation, through enhancing existing digital practices
• User Experience Design, applying contemporary and best practice UX principles
• Leadership, lead, mentor and develop an engaged team of Graphics professionals to achieve functional expectations
• Engage leading edge UX principles to enhance the end users' enjoyment through engaging visual outputs
• Managing the creative brief, including graphic design for existing catalogues, advertisements, point of sale materials and web pages
• Communicate with end users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and other digital assets
• Work with the Digital and CX Manager to develop, implement and forecast projects in line with Henry Schein's digital and broader Marketing strategy.
• Implementing best in class solutions and initiatives for the broader Marketing function and the end user.
• Self-manage schedules and projects to align with business needs
• Stay abreast of current technology and marketing solutions
Qualification and experience
• Min 5 years experience designing online and offline marketing communication from concept to production (preferably a mix of agency and corporate work)
• Advanced experience and knowledge of Adobe creative suite software (i.e. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Experience leading/supervising a team or the demonstrated ability to lead
• Experience with short video, motion graphics and animation for social media
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of design software and industry standards
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS coding and mobile responsive email/website design
• Strong verbal and copywriting skills
• Project management experience
• Analytical, results orientated and quick on your feet
What's on offer?
• Competitive salary package
• Onsite parking
• Gym/Health facilities
• Ongoing Heath and Wellness initiatives
• Ongoing professional development and training
• An active social calendar & casual Fridays